Welcome to #BlogCrush week 67!
BlogCrush crew, I’ve got something to tell you… This week is going to be my last week co-hosting Blog Crush (at least for now). I have LOVED being a core part of Blog Crush, but with other (very unexciting) things happening in my life at the moment I need to take a step back.
Thank you all for being such a wonderful bunch! I will still be linking up, just not hosting. Instead, after Wendy’s hosting week next week, the very lovely Liberty from Liberty on the Lighter Side will be covering from the second week of June. Welcome to Liberty!
On to Blog Crush!
If it’s you’re first time here… #BlogCrush is a unique linky party that encourages bloggers to big each other up and share some bloggy love. You link up one of your own posts, AND a post you admire written by someone else. A post you think is so good, everyone should read it!
Linking here provides exposure to your own blog, and could help you draw the attention of bloggers you admire as you link their posts and we share them far and wide. It can also drive traffic to your site to help improve those all important stats.
By linking up, you will get:
- Traffic to your blog
- Comments on your posts
- Your posts shared on Twitter
- Your posts shared on our Pinterest #BlogCrush Board
- If your post is chosen to be featured the following week, it will also be shared on the Pinterest Best of #BlogCrush Board
- The opportunity to support and be noticed by other bloggers
Great stuff, right?!
Head on over and follow us on Twitter:
And on Pinterest:
- Letters to my Daughter @aliceletterstomydaughter
- Lucy at Home @lucyathomeblog
- Naptime Natter @naptimenatter
If you’re new to linky parties, Lucy has written an excellent beginner’s linky guide.
Has your post been featured by someone else?
BOOM! Good stuff! You’ve written a post so great that another lovely blogger has been inspired to link it up to #BlogCrush to get it the extra attention it deserves!
We’ll read it, comment on it to let you know what we think, tweet it, AND pin it. Why not join us and add another one of your posts plus a post you admire written by someone else and pay it forward? 🙂
Please help yourself to the “I’ve been featured” badge below and add it to your post!
- Join in with 2 posts:
- 1 post from your own blog (personal) – no linkies please
- 1 post from someone else’s blog (your #BlogCrush)
- When adding your BlogCrush (post written by someone else) to the link up, please put “BC” at the beginning of the post title, and please put in your own email address when completing the inlinkz form to comply with GDPR
- Tweet your BlogCrush to let them know you’ve added them to the linky, and include @lucy_at_home, @naptimenatter, and @L2MyDaughter (me!) and the hashtag #BlogCrush so we can retweet!
- Comment using the #BlogCrush hashtag on at least these 4 posts:
1 of Lucy’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
1 of Alice’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
2x personal posts from the rest of the link up
- Please add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you’re adding from your own blog. You can find the code riiiight HERE: (Just copy and paste the code into the HTML view of your post)
Each week the #BlogCrush hosts choose a post from the link up to feature the following week.
My featured #BlogCrush is:
- 5 things not to say to someone struggling with depression – by Naptime Natter
Lucy’s featured #BlogCrush is:
- What will you do once your children have grown? – by Liberty on the Lighter Side
Please both of you grab your “I’ve been featured” badge from the top of the page!
I’ve written lots of review posts lately so it was really nice writing something for me this week. Very self indulgent I know, but you’ve got to do it now and then! Feminism is very important to me, but I think there’s a problem with it. A problem that leads to people being reluctant to call themselves feminists. But I think there’s a solution….
Thank you for joining us for #BlogCrush this week. It’s so nice to be part of such a great and supportive blogging community! Have a great weekend and I’ll see you on the other side!
Love, Alice x
!!!!P.S. Don’t forget to add BC at the beginning of your #BlogCrush’s post title!
By joining the linky, you agree to receive a reminder tweet each week. Just message @L2MyDaughter or @Lucy_at_home at any time to be taken off this list. Thank you for joining #BlogCrush!