Welcome to #BlogCrush week 66!
The old overwhelm has started to rear it’s ugly head again the last couple of weeks so I’m trying to be kind to myself. I skipped a blog post, I got take away, I said no to a couple of things…
Dave finishes his exams this week though so will be footloose and fancy free when he’s not working, so I’m hoping to get some breathing space when that happens. Until then, I’ll just keep swimming! What do you do when overwhelm comes to call?
If it’s you’re first time here… #BlogCrush is a unique linky party that encourages bloggers to big each other up and share some bloggy love. You link up one of your own posts, AND a post you admire written by someone else. A post you think is so good, everyone should read it!
Linking here provides exposure to your own blog, and could help you draw the attention of bloggers you admire as you link their posts and we share them far and wide. It can also drive traffic to your site to help improve those all important stats.
By linking up, you will get:
- Traffic to your blog
- Comments on your posts
- Your posts shared on Twitter
- Your posts shared on our Pinterest #BlogCrush Board
- If your post is chosen to be featured the following week, it will also be shared on the Pinterest Best of #BlogCrush Board
- The opportunity to support and be noticed by other bloggers
Great stuff, right?!
Head on over and follow us on Twitter:
And on Pinterest:
- Letters to my Daughter @aliceletterstomydaughter
- Lucy at Home @lucyathomeblog
- Naptime Natter @naptimenatter
If you’re new to linky parties, Lucy has written an excellent beginner’s linky guide.
Has your post been featured by someone else?
BOOM! Good stuff! You’ve written a post so great that another lovely blogger has been inspired to link it up to #BlogCrush to get it the extra attention it deserves!
We’ll read it, comment on it to let you know what we think, tweet it, AND pin it. Why not join us and add another one of your posts plus a post you admire written by someone else and pay it forward? 🙂
Please help yourself to the “I’ve been featured” badge below and add it to your post!
- Join in with 2 posts:
- 1 post from your own blog (personal) – no linkies please
- 1 post from someone else’s blog (your #BlogCrush)
- When adding your BlogCrush (post written by someone else) to the link up, please put “BC” at the beginning of the post title, and please put in your own email address when completing the inlinkz form to comply with GDPR
- Tweet your BlogCrush to let them know you’ve added them to the linky, and include @lucy_at_home, @naptimenatter, and @L2MyDaughter (me!) and the hashtag #BlogCrush so we can retweet!
- Comment using the #BlogCrush hashtag on at least these 4 posts:
1 of Lucy’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
1 of Alice’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
2x personal posts from the rest of the link up
- Please add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you’re adding from your own blog. You can find the code riiiight HERE: (Just copy and paste the code into the HTML view of your post)
Each week the #BlogCrush hosts choose a post from the link up to feature the following week.
My featured #BlogCrush is:
- Tips for camping with young children – by Mixed Bag Mama
Lucy’s featured #BlogCrush is:
- 10 things I want you to know as you turn 10 – by Daydreamer Mum
Please both of you grab your “I’ve been featured” badge from the top of the page!
I’m linking up my review of My Gecko Box – a fab craft box subscription run by four lovely British mums who live in Spain. They post to Spain & UK and put so much thought into the boxes, they’re a real joy to play with. Check out some of the activities we had in our box and enter the giveaway to win your own if you fancy it 🙂
Thank you for joining us for #BlogCrush this week. It’s so nice to be part of such a great and supportive blogging community! Have a great weekend and I’ll see you on the other side!
Love, Alice x
!!!!P.S. Don’t forget to add BC at the beginning of your #BlogCrush’s post title!
By joining the linky, you agree to receive a reminder tweet each week. Just message @L2MyDaughter or @Lucy_at_home at any time to be taken off this list. Thank you for joining #BlogCrush!