Welcome to #BlogCrush week 59!
Happy Easter weekend everyone! I hope the Easter bunny is generous to you all.
We’ve got an Easter egg hunt Friday morning but otherwise the weekend is clear and I intend to SLEEP! As much as is possible with a 3 year old on the loose anyway… What are your plans for the long weekend?
On to Blog Crush…!
If it’s you’re first time here… #BlogCrush is a unique linky party that encourages bloggers to big each other up and share some bloggy love. You link up one of your own posts, AND a post you admire written by someone else. A post you think is so good, everyone should read it!
Linking here provides exposure to your own blog, and could help you draw the attention of bloggers you admire as you link their posts and we share them far and wide. It can also drive traffic to your site to help improve those all important stats.
By linking up, you will get:
- Traffic to your blog
- Comments on your posts
- Your posts shared on Twitter
- Your posts shared on our Pinterest #BlogCrush Board
- If your post is chosen to be featured the following week, it will also be shared on the Pinterest Best of #BlogCrush Board
- The opportunity to support and be noticed by other bloggers
Great stuff, right?!
Head on over and follow us on Twitter:
And on Pinterest:
- Letters to my Daughter @aliceletterstomydaughter
- Lucy at Home @lucyathomeblog
- Naptime Natter @naptimenatter
If you’re new to linky parties, Lucy has written an excellent beginner’s linky guide.
Has your post been featured by someone else?
Hooray! Congratulations on being Blog Crush-ed! You’ve written a post so great that it’s inspired someone to link it up here to give it the added exposure they know it deserves and to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
We’ll read it, comment on it to let you know what we think, tweet it, AND pin it. Why not join us and add another one of your posts plus a post you admire written by someone else and pay it forward? 🙂
Please help yourself to the “I’ve been featured” badge below and add it to your post!
- Join in with 2 posts:
- 1 post from your own blog (personal) – no linkies please
- 1 post from someone else’s blog (your #BlogCrush)
- When adding your BlogCrush (post written by someone else) to the link up, please put “BC” at the beginning of the post title
- Tweet your BlogCrush to let them know you’ve added them to the linky, and include @lucy_at_home, @naptimenatter, and @L2MyDaughter (me!) and the hashtag #BlogCrush so we can retweet!
- Comment using the #BlogCrush hashtag on at least these 4 posts:
1 of Lucy’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
1 of Alice’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
2x personal posts from the rest of the link up
- Please add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you’re adding from your own blog. You can find the code riiiight HERE: (Just copy and paste the code into the HTML view of your post)
Each week the #BlogCrush hosts choose a post from the link up to feature the following week.
My featured #BlogCrush is:
- All I Want is a Nap. For an Hour… Or Two… Everyday. – by High Heels and Fairy Tales
Lucy’s featured #BlogCrush is:
- Using StumbleUpon to Drive Traffic and Views – by The Modern Father
Please both of you grab your “I’ve been featured” badge from the top of the page!
Not only is it Easter this weekend, but Sunday s also 1st of April and that means… April Fool’s Day!! I loved playing pranks when I was a child and I feel Dee is about the right age to start introducing her to the concept. She can (understandably at 3) be a bit sensitive though so I’ve put together a list of gentle pranks that can be played on even the most sensitive toddlers.
Thank you for joining us for #BlogCrush this week. It’s so nice to be part of such a great and supportive blogging community! Have a great weekend and I’ll see you on the other side!
Love, Alice x
Click on the button below to join the linky:
!!!!P.S. Don’t forget to add BC at the beginning of your #BlogCrush’s post title!
By joining the linky, you agree to receive a reminder tweet each week. Just message @L2MyDaughter or @Lucy_at_home at any time to be taken off this list. Thank you for joining #BlogCrush!