Welcome to #BlogCrush week 58!
Happy Friday everyone! I read a post last week from Mission: Mindfulness about meditating every day. While I was in Spain, I downloaded the Headspace app to help me incorporate meditation and mindfulness into my routine and hopefully calm my frantic mind.
I think I managed 6 days in a row, which isn’t bad for me to be honest, as I find routines difficult to stick to.
So much that I’ve read lately speaks about building healthy routines and habits. But what happens when you’re just not a routine kinda person?! Maybe I’m just massively lacking in self-discipline (almost definitely), but where do you find the motivation to stick to things? Answers on a postcard please – I’ll let you know if I figure it out!m
On to Blog Crush…!
If it’s you’re first time here… #BlogCrush is a unique linky party that encourages bloggers to big each other up and share some bloggy love. You link up one of your own posts, AND a post you admire written by someone else. A post you think is so good, everyone should read it!
Linking here provides exposure to your own blog, and could help you draw the attention of bloggers you admire as you link their posts and we share them far and wide. It can also drive traffic to your site to help improve those all important stats.
By linking up, you will get:
- Traffic to your blog
- Comments on your posts
- Your posts shared on Twitter
- Your posts shared on our Pinterest #BlogCrush Board
- If your post is chosen to be featured the following week, it will also be shared on the Pinterest Best of #BlogCrush Board
- The opportunity to support and be noticed by other bloggers
Great stuff, right?!
Head on over and follow us on Twitter:
And on Pinterest:
- Letters to my Daughter @aliceletterstomydaughter
- Lucy at Home @lucyathomeblog
- Naptime Natter @naptimenatter
If you’re new to linky parties, Lucy has written an excellent beginner’s linky guide.
Has your post been featured by someone else?
Fandabbydozy! You’ve written such a corker of a post that someone’s crushing on it hard! So hard, they’ve linked it up to #BlogCrush to expose it to our lovely crew and get it some extra special attention!
We’ll read it, comment on it to let you know what we think, tweet it, AND pin it. Why not join us and add another one of your posts plus a post you admire written by someone else and pay it forward? 🙂
Please help yourself to the “I’ve been featured” badge below and add it to your post!
- Join in with 2 posts:
- 1 post from your own blog (personal) – no linkies please
- 1 post from someone else’s blog (your #BlogCrush)
- When adding your BlogCrush (post written by someone else) to the link up, please put “BC” at the beginning of the post title
- Tweet your BlogCrush to let them know you’ve added them to the linky, and include @lucy_at_home, @naptimenatter, and @L2MyDaughter (me!) and the hashtag #BlogCrush so we can retweet!
- Comment using the #BlogCrush hashtag on at least these 4 posts:
1 of Lucy’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
1 of Alice’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
2x personal posts from the rest of the link up
- Please add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you’re adding from your own blog. You can find the code riiiight HERE: (Just copy and paste the code into the HTML view of your post)
Each week the #BlogCrush hosts choose a post from the link up to feature the following week.
My featured #BlogCrush is:
- Help, my baby needs open heart surgery!– by Five in the Hive
Lucy’s featured #BlogCrush is:
- Antidepressants and me – My story of taking antidepressants – by Mrs H’s Favourite Things
Please both of you grab your “I’ve been featured” badge from the top of the page!
Yesterday was International Women’s Day! A day to celebrate women all over the world and an opportunity to shine a light on issues facing women in 2018. There were marches, there was a hell of a lot of love on Twitter and Instagram, and of course, there were blog posts. This week, I’m sharing my blog post written in honour of International Women’s Day.
Thank you for joining us for #BlogCrush this week. It’s so nice to be part of such a great and supportive blogging community! Have a great weekend and I’ll see you on the other side!
Love, Alice x
Click on the button below to join the linky:
!!!!P.S. Don’t forget to add BC at the beginning of your #BlogCrush’s post title!
By joining the linky, you agree to receive a reminder tweet each week. Just message @L2MyDaughter or @Lucy_at_home at any time to be taken off this list. Thank you for joining #BlogCrush!