Welcome to #BlogCrush week 53!
It’s our 1 Year Anniversary baby!!!
Did we mention Blog Crush has been going for one whole year?!
In celebration, we’re super excited to open the Blog Crush 1 year anniversary giveaway PLUS an extra prize will go to the most featured BlogCrush-er!
Both competitions are open from NOW until Saturday 11th March. Full T&Cs at the end of this post.
Most featured BlogCrush-er
Each week, the Blog Crush hosts each choose one of the personal posts from the link up to be their featured Blog Crush the following week. We’re counting up all the posts that have been featured throughout the year and during the giveaway, and the blogger who’s been featured most often will win a prize!
The prize is The Newbie Giveaway Guide (RRP £20)
This is a 5 week e-course for bloggers by Blog Crush’s lovely founder, Lucy at Home, all about how to organise and host your own giveaways, as well as some information about working with brands.
The giveaway is open exclusively to bloggers who have linked up to #BlogCrush, past or present. if you haven’t linked up before, do so before the end of the giveaway to be eligible to enter. Go go go!!!
To ensure only genuine Blog Crushers enter, the first entry in the Rafflecopter giveaway is compulsory and asks you to give the URL of a BlogCrush week you have linked up with. Clever huh? 😀
Since we have such a mixed bag of bloggers in our #BlogCrush crew, we’ve got a mixed bag of prizes too so there’s something for everyone!
In our prize bag of swag, we have….
- 1 Tired Mums’ Club T-shirt (size of your choice) from Momma Makes (RRP £16)
- 1 Newbie Bloggers Giveaway Guide course from Lucy At Home (RRP £20)
- 1 Barking Mad book from Jack, Lilly and Friends (RRP £5.99)
- 1 Timber – Growing Up To Be a Seeing Eye Dog Book from Timbers Story (RRP £5.99)
- 1 Bundle of ACE cleaning products (RRP £15)
- 1 set of Baby Milestone Cards from ACE
You can get a closer look in my BlogCrush Anniversary Giveaway vlog here:
On to Blog Crush…!
If it’s you’re first time here… #BlogCrush is a unique linky party that encourages bloggers to big each other up and share some bloggy love. You link up one of your own posts, AND a post you admire written by someone else. A post you think is so good, everyone should read it!
Linking here provides exposure to your own blog, and could help you draw the attention of bloggers you admire as you link their posts and we share them far and wide. It can also drive traffic to your site to help improve those all important stats.
By linking up, you will get:
- Traffic to your blog
- Comments on your posts
- Your posts shared on Twitter
- Your posts shared on our Pinterest #BlogCrush Board
- If your post is chosen to be featured the following week, it will also be shared on the Pinterest Best of #BlogCrush Board
- The opportunity to support and be noticed by other bloggers
Great stuff, right?!
Head on over and follow us on Twitter:
And on Pinterest:
- Letters to my Daughter @aliceletterstomydaughter
- Lucy at Home @lucyathomeblog
- Naptime Natter @naptimenatter
If you’re new to linky parties, Lucy has written an excellent beginner’s linky guide.
Has your post been featured by someone else?
Congratulations, that’s awesome news! I bet you’ve got the warm and fuzzies right now! Being featured by a Blog crush linker means that someone has loved your post SO much, they’ve taken valuable time out of their day to add your post to our link up because they think it rocks!
We’ll read it, comment on it to let you know what we think, tweet it, AND pin it. Why not join us and add another one of your posts plus a post you admire written by someone else and pay it forward? 🙂
Please help yourself to the “I’ve been featured” badge below and add it to your post!
- Join in with 2 posts:
- 1 post from your own blog (personal) – no linkies please
- 1 post from someone else’s blog (your #BlogCrush)
- When adding your BlogCrush (post written by someone else) to the link up, please put “BC” at the beginning of the post title
- Tweet your BlogCrush to let them know you’ve added them to the linky, and include @lucy_at_home, @naptimenatter, and @L2MyDaughter (me!) and the hashtag #BlogCrush so we can retweet!
- Comment using the #BlogCrush hashtag on at least these 4 posts:
1 of Lucy’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
1 of Alice’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
2x personal posts from the rest of the link up
- Please add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you’re adding from your own blog. You can find the code riiiight HERE: (Just copy and paste the code into the HTML view of your post)
Each week the #BlogCrush hosts choose a post from the link up to feature the following week.
My featured #BlogCrush is:
- 10 ways to show your spouse you (kind of) love them this Valentine’s Day– by Shank You Very Much
Lucy’s featured #BlogCrush is:
- Take a walk on the mild side, Dad – by Enda Stories
Please both of you grab your “I’ve been featured” badge from the top of the page!
Since it was Valentine’s Day this week, and Blog Crush is all about spreading the love, here’s my Valentine’s post. A nice easy poem to read or listen to if you prefer to watch the video!
Thank you for joining us for #BlogCrush this week. It’s so nice to be part of such a great and supportive blogging community! Have a great weekend and I’ll see you on the other side!
Love, Alice x
Click on the button below to join the linky:
!!!!P.S. Don’t forget to add BC at the beginning of your #BlogCrush’s post title!
By joining the linky, you agree to receive a reminder tweet each week. Just message @L2MyDaughter or @Lucy_at_home at any time to be taken off this list. Thank you for joining #BlogCrush!
Enter the giveaway here:
Terms and conditions
BlogCrush 1 Year Giveaway
Prizes (all links included in post above):
1 Tired Mums’ Club T-shirt (size of your choice) from Momma Makes
1 Newbie Bloggers Giveaway Guide course from Lucy At Home
1 Barking Mad book from Jack, Lilly and Friends
1 Timber Book from Timbers Story
1 Bundle of ACE cleaning products worth £15 from ACE
1 set of Baby Milestone Cards from ACE
No Purchase Necessary. Giveaway starts Friday 16th February 2018 at 00:00 GMT and ends Saturday 11th March at 00:00 GMT. Entrants must be 18 years old or over. One winner will be selected at random using the random winner generator within Rafflecopter. This giveaway is being jointly hosted by Lucy At Home, Letters To My Daughter & Naptime Natter – entries from all 3 sites are of equal value and have an equal chance of winning. The prizes are as listed above. The winner will be contacted by email and their name will be displayed on the giveaway page using the Rafflecopter widget. Where possible, we will also tweet the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected. No cash alternative. Please note that the companies supplying the prizes are responsible for fulfilling this prize. Lucy At Home, Letters To My Daughter & Naptime Natter are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfil their prizes. We have represented the sponsors with the expectation they will fulfil their prize and in a timely manner. We will only be passing your details onto the sponsors so that they can contact you regarding your prize. We will not share or sell your information and will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the winner. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+ are in no way associated with this giveaway. Please note that in order to qualify for the Twitter entries, a valid account that clearly identifies the holder as being a Twitter user is needed, and any entrants found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.