Welcome to #BlogCrush week 52!
Next week it will be the #BlogCrush linky’s
ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!
If you haven’t heard already, we’re running an exclusive giveaway open only to bloggers who have linked up to #BlogCrush at some point during the last year. Since we have such a mixed bag of bloggers in our #BlogCrush crew, we’ve got a mixed bag of prizes too!
All will be revealed in next week’s linky, but remember – if you haven’t linked up before, make sure you do to qualify for entry!
On to this week’s Blog Crush…!
So what is #BlogCrush for those that don’t know? #BlogCrush is a unique linky party that encourages bloggers to big each other up and share some bloggy love. You link up one of your own posts, AND a post you admire written by someone else. A post you think is so good, everyone should read it!
Linking here provides exposure to your own blog, and could help you draw the attention of bloggers you admire as you link their posts and we share them far and wide. It can also drive traffic to your site to help improve those all important stats.
By linking up, you will get:
- Traffic to your blog
- Comments on your posts
- Your posts shared on Twitter
- Your posts shared on our Pinterest #BlogCrush Board
- If your post is chosen to be featured the following week, it will also be shared on the Pinterest Best of #BlogCrush Board
- The opportunity to support and be noticed by other bloggers
Great stuff, right?!
Head on over and follow us on Twitter:
And on Pinterest:
- Letters to my Daughter @aliceletterstomydaughter
- Lucy at Home @lucyathomeblog
- Naptime Natter @naptimenatter
If you’re new to linky parties, Lucy has written an excellent beginner’s linky guide.
Has your post been featured by someone else?
Hooray! Well done you! You’ve written a post so inspiring, some one has chosen to add it to the #BlogCrush linky to get it the extra love and attention it deserves. That’s something to celebrate!
We’ll read it, comment on it to let you know what we think, tweet it, AND pin it. Why not join us and add another one of your posts plus a post you admire written by someone else and pay it forward? 🙂
Please help yourself to the “I’ve been featured” badge below and add it to your post!
- Join in with 2 posts:
- 1 post from your own blog (personal) – no linkies please
- 1 post from someone else’s blog (your #BlogCrush)
- When adding your BlogCrush (post written by someone else) to the link up, please put “BC” at the beginning of the post title
- Tweet your BlogCrush to let them know you’ve added them to the linky, and include @lucy_at_home, @naptimenatter, and @L2MyDaughter (me!) and the hashtag #BlogCrush so we can retweet!
- Comment using the #BlogCrush hashtag on at least these 4 posts:
1 of Lucy’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
1 of Alice’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
2x personal posts from the rest of the link up
- Please add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you’re adding from your own blog. You can find the code riiiight HERE: (Just copy and paste the code into the HTML view of your post)
Each week the #BlogCrush hosts choose a post from the link up to feature the following week.
Wendy was hosting last week, and her featured #BlogCrush is:
- The Most Fabulously Misguided Parenting Preconceptions, Pre-Conception – The Mum Conundrum
Lucy’s featured #BlogCrush is:
- How to love yourself and be happier – Pam’s Bake and Baby Blog
Please both of you grab your “I’ve been featured” badge from the top of the page!
We’ve all heard the mantra a hundred times, but is it really helpful for mums? I’ve heard it a lot lately and always felt a sense of unease. I wondered what your idea of ‘happy mum’ time would be?
Thank you for joining us for #BlogCrush this week. It’s so nice to be part of such a great and supportive blogging community! Have a great weekend and I’ll see you on the other side!
Love, Alice x
Click on the button below to join the linky:
!!!!P.S. Don’t forget to add BC at the beginning of your #BlogCrush’s post title!
By joining the linky, you agree to receive a reminder tweet each week. Just message @L2MyDaughter or @Lucy_at_home at any time to be taken off this list. Thank you for joining #BlogCrush!