Welcome to #BlogCrush week 47!
We’ve got some exciting news!!
Blog Crush will be one year old in February!!
In honour of this, from 16th Feb we’re running a special #BlogCrush giveaway open EXCLUSIVELY to anyone who has linked up to #BlogCrush in the last year!
Not only that, but a special prize will be awarded to the blogger who has been the most regularly featured by Blog Crush hosts, because you quite clearly rock!
Get linking now if you haven’t taken the plunge yet, to be in with a chance of winning some great prizes!
More details to follow, watch this space 🙂
So what is #BlogCrush for those that don’t know? #BlogCrush is a unique linky party that encourages bloggers to big each other up and share some bloggy love. You link up one of your own posts, AND a post you admire written by someone else. A post you think is so good, everyone should read it!
Linking here provides exposure to your own blog, and could help you draw the attention of bloggers you admire as you link their posts and we share them far and wide. It can also drive traffic to your site to help improve those all important stats.
By linking up, you will get:
- Traffic to your blog
- Comments on your posts
- Your posts shared on Twitter
- Your posts shared on our Pinterest #BlogCrush Board
- If your post is chosen to be featured the following week, it will also be shared on the Pinterest Best of #BlogCrush Board
- The opportunity to support and be noticed by other bloggers
Great stuff, right?!
Head on over and follow us on Twitter:
And on Pinterest:
- Letters to my Daughter @aliceletterstomydaughter
- Lucy at Home @lucyathomeblog
- Naptime Natter @naptimenatter
If you’re new to linky parties, Lucy has written an excellent beginner’s linky guide.
Has your post been featured by someone else?
Woop woop! Good job! That means you’ve inspired someone with your writing so much that they’ve taken the time to share it with the #BlogCrush crew so it can be shared far and wide. That. Is. Awesome!
We’ll read it, comment on it to let you know what we think, tweet it, AND pin it. Why not join us and add another one of your posts plus a post you admire written by someone else and pay it forward? 🙂
Please help yourself to the “I’ve been featured” badge below and add it to your post!
- Join in with 2 posts:
- 1 post from your own blog (personal) – no linkies please
- 1 post from someone else’s blog (your #BlogCrush)
- When adding your BlogCrush (post written by someone else) to the link up, please put “BC” at the beginning of the post title
- Tweet your BlogCrush to let them know you’ve added them to the linky, and include @lucy_at_home, @naptimenatter, and @L2MyDaughter (me!) and the hashtag #BlogCrush so we can retweet!
- Comment using the #BlogCrush hashtag on at least these 4 posts:
1 of Wendy’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
1 of Alice’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
2x personal posts from the rest of the link up
- Please add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you’re adding from your own blog. You can find the code riiiight HERE: (Just copy and paste the code into the HTML view of your post)
Each week the #BlogCrush hosts choose a post from the link up to feature the following week.
My featured #BlogCrush is:
- Miss-sold PPI: the ‘Percieved Parenting Ideology’? – by Daddy Poppins
Wendy’s featured #BlogCrush is:
- 9 Rainy Day Activities For Kids – School Runs and Shopping Trolleys
This is something that often plays on my mind, and was thrown under stark scrutiny recently when my husband divulged his friend said he thinks we pander to our daughter too much. Of course the friend was childless so his opinions don’t matter (jks…) but none the less, it’s given me the wobbles…
Thank you for joining us for #BlogCrush this week. It’s so nice to be part of such a great and supportive blogging community! Have a great weekend and I’ll see you on the other side!
Love, Alice x
Click on the button below to join the linky:
!!!!P.S. Don’t forget to add BC at the beginning of your #BlogCrush’s post title!