Welcome to #BlogCrush week 46!
Hello to all! I hope you had a WONDERFUL Christmas!
Our wonderful #BlogCrush founder Lucy is having a break for a couple of weeks so it’s me and Wendy hosting in the meantime. We just can’t get enough of #Blogcrush and couldn’t see it stop, even for Christmas! You clearly love it too if you’re here, so welcome again!
So what is #BlogCrush for those that don’t know? #BlogCrush is a unique linky party that encourages bloggers to big each other up and share some bloggy love. You link up one of your own posts, AND a post you admire written by someone else. A post you think is so good, everyone should read it!
Linking here provides exposure to your own blog, and could help you draw the attention of bloggers you admire as you link their posts and we share them far and wide. It can also drive traffic to your site to help improve those all important stats.
If you’re new to linky parties, Lucy has written an excellent beginner’s linky guide.
Did you hear the news?!! #BlogCrush is now on Pinterest too with it’s very own board! As well as sharing your posts all over Twitter and writing lovely comments on your blog, you’ll now also get your posts shared on Pinterest for extra exposure!
What’s more, the featured posts chosen by #BlogCrush hosts each week will get a second pin on the Best of #BlogCrush board because we think you’re super great!
Head on over, follow the boards and your hosts’ accounts and join in the fun!
Letters to my Daughter @aliceletterstomydaughter
Lucy at Home @lucyathomeblog
Naptime Natter @naptimenatter
Has your post been featured by someone else?
Right on! You must’ve written one helluva great post, because someone has taken the time to add it to the #BlogCrush linky to get it all the attention it deserves!
We’ll read it, comment on it to let you know what we think, tweet it, AND pin it. Why not join us and add another one of your posts plus a post you admire written by someone else and pay it forward? 🙂
Please help yourself to the “I’ve been featured” badge below and add it to your post!
- Join in with 2 posts:
- 1 post from your own blog (personal) – no linkies please
- 1 post from someone else’s blog (your #BlogCrush)
- When adding your BlogCrush (post written by someone else) to the link up, please put “BC” at the beginning of the post title
- Tweet your BlogCrush to let them know you’ve added them to the linky, and include @lucy_at_home, @L2MyDaughter (me!) and the hashtag #BlogCrush so we can retweet!
- Comment using the #BlogCrush hashtag on at least these 4 posts:
1 of Wendy’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
1 of Alice’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
2x personal posts from the rest of the link up
- Please add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you’re adding from your own blog. You can find the code riiiight HERE: (Just copy and paste the code into the HTML view of your post)
Each week the #BlogCrush hosts choose a post from the link up to feature the following week.
My featured #BlogCrush is:
- How I came to appreciate the Finnish adoption system – by The Elephant Mum
Lucy’s featured #BlogCrush is:
- Teaching children the gift of giving back – by Miller in the City
Please both of you grab your “I’ve been featured” badge from the top of the page!
I know Christmas was SO four days ago. But in case there are any mums out there feeling like they didn’t quite pull off the magic for their tiny baby, I hope perhaps this post might still bring some solace and perspective.
Thank you for joining us for #BlogCrush this week. It’s so nice to be part of such a great and supportive blogging community! Have a great weekend and I’ll see you on the other side!
Love, Alice x
Click on the button below to join the linky:
By joining the linky, you agree to receive a reminder tweet each week. Just message @L2MyDaughter or @Lucy_at_home at any time to be taken off this list. Thank you for joining #BlogCrush!