If you’re new to this, #BlogCrush is a unique linky party that promotes bloggers supporting bloggers. We’re a large community, and #BlogCrush offers a platform for you to lift each other up and really shout about great posts that deserve more exposure by linking up a post written by someone else as well as one of your own.
Linking here provides exposure to your own blog, and could help you draw the attention of bloggers you admire as you link their posts and we share them far and wide. It can also drive traffic to your site to help improve those all important stats.
If you’re new to linky parties, Lucy has written an excellent beginner’s linky guide.
Has your post been featured by someone else?
- Join in with 2 posts:
- 1 post from your own blog (personal) – no linkies please
- 1 post from someone else’s blog (your #BlogCrush)
- When adding your BlogCrush (post written by someone else) to the link up, please put “BC” at the beginning of the post title
- Tweet your BlogCrush to let them know you’ve added them to the linky, and include @lucy_at_home, @L2MyDaughter (me!) and the hashtag #BlogCrush so we can retweet!
- Comment using the #BlogCrush hashtag on at least these 4 posts:
1 of Lucy’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
1 of Alice’s posts (personal or blogcrush)
2x personal posts from the rest of the link up
- Please add the #BlogCrush badge to the post you’re adding from your own blog. You can find the code riiiight HERE: (Just copy and paste the code into the HTML view of your post)
Each week, the hosts each pick one post to feature from the week before.
Lucy has chosen:
- When I Was A Baby, I Mattered. When Did That Change? – by Ordinary Hopes
This week my featured #BlogCrush post is:
- 23 Things All Mums Do But Are Too Afraid To Admit – by School Runs & Shopping Trolleys
This post really resonated and made me chuckle. Reading through I was thinking “uh huh, yep, oh god yes, thank goodness, I thought that was just me!” A good reminder that we’re all doing our best and sometimes that doesn’t look like a glossy magazine photo, but it still counts.
Please both of you grab your “I’ve been featured” badge from above!
This week, I’ve chosen to link up a brand new post. I’d love to know what you think and if there are any others you’d add to the list:
Thank you all for joining us for #BlogCrush this week, it’s really lovely to have you here and great to see bloggers celebrating each other. Have an amazing weekend!
Love, Alice x
P.S. Don’t forget to add BC at the beginning of your BlogCrush’s post title!